Maa Lona is on a mission to sensitize young minds to India’s rich and multi-faceted cultural heritage with the help of its Indian Doll Collection – Indian Festival Look. They will love dreaming up their own adventures with these fantastical dolls inspired by India’s rich heritage because when a girl plays with a doll, she imagines everything she can become! She can become Nisha – an MBBS graduate working at KEM Hospital or she can become Saloni – a Bharatnayam dancer. Maa Lona’s doll collection will get them acquainted with the various traditions of India. As parents, it is our duty to expose our children to the right stuff so that they develop into well-rounded individuals – who respect all cultures and exhibit the qualities of luminaries like Rani Padmavati, Rani Laxmi and more. Your child can gift a doll to his or her school friends on ‘Friendship day’ and hence strengthen the friendship. A brother can also gift a doll to his sister on festivals such as Diwali, Raksha Bandhan and Bhaubeej. Who knows you might be gifted a doll by Secret Santa! Dolls excite kids, they love to play with them and make them their best friends. The best gift for a child is a doll, they enjoy dressing up their toy in attractive costumes and jewellery. If you have a kid at your home and are wondering what to buy for them to play with, then trust Maa Lona! Indian wedding dolls for sale.
More About Sangeetha Doll
- Sangeetha, a middle-class Indian South Indian doll, celebrates traditional days in her college by adorning herself in a stunning South Indian attire.
- Dressed in a beautiful Pink half-saree with a Golden dupatta, Sangeetha embraces the spirit of an Indian wedding. Her long brown hair is elegantly styled in loose plaits, accented with a vibrant golden flower. She accessorizes with a fashionable jewelry set, featuring a long golden beads necklace, bangles, earrings, nose pin, hairband, and waistband.
Sangeetha personifies the confident and independent modern Indian woman. She cherishes her femininity and cultural heritage while approaching life with a can-do attitude.
- Designed with a fully foldable body, easily removable hand-stitched clothes, and Sangeetha is an adorable and safe toy suitable for children aged 3 years and above.
- This Indian doll set for girls captivates those interested in Indian doll clothes and traditional Indian dolls.
- Whether you seek a doll with long hair for girls or an Indian bridal doll, Sangeetha is the perfect choice. She embodies the charm of an Indian doll in a saree, making her ideal for saree Indian doll enthusiasts.
- Gift this Indian doll set to girls aged 3 years and above, or any child who adores dolls and toys. Sangeetha is an excellent selection for those who want to explore and learn about Indian culture.